Friday, September 17, 2010

A Fresh Start

At a very young age I began to journal. I journaled faithfully. As a result, I have a very large box under my bed full of beautiful journals of all different shapes and sizes, colors and textures. Journals were one of those things that I had a weakness for. Any store I would walk into I had to check out the journals. Journaling was a way for me to process life, my thoughts, my feelings...

And then I had children. And life got hard. And I was tired all the time. And well, it just wasn't what it used to be. Nothing was what it used to be. So I took a bit of a hiatus.  It has been six years since I have really journaled. And I think it's time. Because there is still a lot going on inside my head and heart, a lot that needs processing and a lot that needs sharing. 

So I hope that through this, I can return to journaling in a way. It's not the same as taking pen to paper, but maybe it will allow me to quietly process my thoughts. Quietly being the key word!  And also share with those who might care to know what's going on in my life and heart. Wow! I think I'm getting excited!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm excited to read, go ahead! Love you...

Mikal Qualls said...

love you too! hope i don't bore you...!