Monday, November 5, 2012

A Tease

Hi Friends~

Our lives have been so busy these last several weeks. I wish that I had more time to spend blogging my thoughts and the events of our life... but instead we have just been living it!

The moments that I do have to spend writing I have been working on a series that I hope to share with you soon. A friend and I are collaborating together on a series on marriage. (I can't wait to introduce her to you!) Something that is very near and dear to our hearts. I am so excited about this! We feel it is so needed, because we all struggle in our marriages in one way or another and we need encouragement. We aren't claiming to have all the answers or to have perfect marriages. But God has taught us a lot over the years and we simple just want to share those truths with you.

We have a feeling that the enemy doesn't really want us to do this. When we first started talking about this both of our marriages were hit pretty hard. We were discouraged and feeling extremely inadequate. But we aren't going to be bullied around! We are determined to make this happen (in God's timing)!

Please pray for us as we prepare to share our hearts on a very deep level. It's a risk, we know. But one we know is worth taking.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on this precious little monster!


1 comment:

jesse said...

Looking forward to the series, and praying for you, Mika'l. Thanks for opening yourself up to help others. love you!