Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Question

I do have a question, but I will get to that later...

The past two posts have gotten a lot of hits. I'm not used to seeing big 'numbers' on my blog... I mean, I only have a few followers (but oh how precious you are to me!).

I don't want to become a number counter. Really. I don't write for numbers. I write for my own soul. I write to be heard. And I hope to bring encouragement to whomever may come across my musings...

But I couldn't help but notice the numbers.

Lately I have felt a stirring in my soul. Maybe it's just the baby fog finally wearing off, the more sleep I get.

But I think it's more than that.

Have you ever felt a stirring in your soul? It's kinda close to your heart. A fluttering almost.

It's happened before... and a couple years later I went to Ukraine.

It happened another time and a year later I had my fourth baby.

I'm sure it's happened other times as well.

But this time it's different than those other times I mentioned.

This time words and thoughts are flooding my mind and heart and soul. I am constantly writing.... in my head.

So I'm praying a lot. And trying to be patient. And not get frustrated when I'm driving or rocking a fussy baby or teaching school when those thoughts start flowing. The right time will come I'm sure.

When I am able to write, I am writing on marriage. And I hope to share that with you soon.

I am also writing about something else very close to my heart. And here is the question...

Am I Legalistic?

Hope to have an answer for you soon...!

1 comment:

jesse said...

Mika'l, You are one of the most grace-giving people I know. With you I know that love speaks instead of blame or waiting for me to do wrong so you can count it against me. You give freedom, the opposite of legalism, and I love you for it.
xo :l