Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Dimple in my Heart



Believe it or not (and I don't) Baby Judah will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago and already he's changed so much. Why do they do that?

Just as his sweet chin holds a permanent dimple, so does my heart. A Judah size dimple that grows each day.

His latest, you wonder?

He's loosing his hair on top, so he's looking even more like a little old man.

He has the most pleasant face when you talk to him. He loves being the center of attention.

He started smiling just yesterday! And made this mama cry just a bit...

He loves being held and sleeps the best when he's in someone's arms! (yes, I realize that I'm in trouble!)

Life has gotten busier since his arrival, but slowed down at the same time.  That's something I keep hearing myself say to the older kids a lot, "Life slows down when you have a baby... just be patient." They are learning and so am I.

It's so fun having four. And I'm loving it.

3 comments:

Erik and Sarah said...

oh, judah is exquisite!

Inka said...

I am so happy for you, Mika'l. What a blessing...

jk said...

He's a cutie!